Our team of corporate and commercial Lawyers at Ali Alhammadi Advocates & Legal Consultants advises clients on the intricacies of setting up business in various jurisdictions including all Legal issues involved in the process.
Commercial and Corporate services include but not limited to the following;
- Advises clients on more specific corporate and commercial issues
- Commercial compensation claims
- Assist foreign investors in structuring the appropriate form of business and negotiating and setting up commercial presence region-wide
- Business set up, offshore companies and free zone company setup
- Commercial contracts drafting, negotiation, vetting, risk analysis and advice
- Trade marks, patents and intellectual property rights
- Acting as the outside counsel for major banks and corporations for all aspects of their corporate legal work
- Company merger, acquisition and liquidation
- Company formation, licensing, drafting Articles of Association and registration of all types of national and foreign investment companies
- Giving assistance in all corporate activities.
We pride ourselves in our quality, cost-effective and timely results.To make your time with us more affordable, we offer flat fee arrangement when required by the client and also hourly rates, we also offer yearly Legal retainership services.